HM Podcast 001 – Automating your Network Diagrams, Bug Bounties, and the Mirai Botnet
Incidrthreat, hellor00t, and A1ph4byte are eager to give back to a community that hasn’t stopped giving us various challenges and is always pushing us to improve ourselves as nerds. Together we make over 15 years experience and are excited to share and give back to a community that has always had our back and are still teaching us to this day. Join us on our journey to empower all levels of cyber security enthusiasts ranging from beginners and the advanced. If we touch on subjects that our listeners are already privy we simply look forward to entertaining anyone willing to deal with our corny jokes, misplaced wit, and like-minded enthusiasm for “cyber”.
Today we are proud to announce the launch of the brand new HackMethod Radio Podcast.
At least once a month (usually the 1st of each month), we will bring you news, exciting tools, and tips & tricks of the trade, and even some entertaining conversation. At the end of the day our goal is to provide a show that is both informative and entertaining to all levels of cyber security enthusiasts. You can listen online (below), download it to listen later, or on your smartphone via the SoundCloud app. ALL FOR FREE!
In this episode we cover:
- Who the hell are Incidrthreat, Hellor00t, and A1ph4byte?
- The long & rich history of Hackmethod.
- A few challenges mentors have.
- NetBrain Technologies – How to apply automation to maintain an accurate network diagrams
- Why accurate network diagrams are important
- Bug Bounties and what they are.
- Nematode… Don’t know what that is? Have a listen.
Listen to the podcast here:
Sites mentioned in this show:
- NetBrain Technology White Papers
- The State of Bug Bounty PDF (We swear, its legit)
- What Do WebLogic, WebSphere… Have in Common?
- Nematode Worm Proof Of concept